Travel by Train
Metrorail from Washington, D.C.
- Take the Red Line train (toward Glenmont); transfer at the Fort Totten
the Green Line train (toward Greenbelt); get off at the College Park/U of
- Or take the Green Line train (toward Greenbelt); get off at the
College Park/U of MD station.
- The university's Shuttle-UM buses pick up university-bound passengers
on the EAST side
of the station.
- Get off the Shuttle-UM at the first stop. Proceed south on Route 1 to Turner Hall (Visitor Center), which is marked by a Block M on its facade.
MARC from Baltimore (Inner Harbor)
MARC from Baltimore (Penn Station/West Baltimore/BWI
- To Washington, D.C. (Union Station): Transfer to Metrorail system.
Follow directions above.
- To New Carrollton, MD: Transfer to Metrorail system, taking the Orange
Line to the Green Line, and following directions above.